Saturday, July 31, 2010

You've reached the Beer Consumption Hotline, please make a request.

Ok, so I changed the layout. Well, not so much the layout, but the color scheme. I can only assume that that was what the strong majority of you (3) disliked so much about it. In any case...allow me to get to my point.

I'm curious as to what beers you guys would like me to take to task. I'm pretty daring and will honor all suggestions. Just don't be offended if you request your favorite and I skewer it, those are just the risks you all will have to be willing to take. I'm curious to see what you guys come up with. Just leave it in the comments section to this post and I'll see what I can do.

Don't let me down! I welcome all challenges! Do your worst.

12 comments:

  1. Non-alcoholic beers...or as I like to call them, pee-water.

    Most recent one I had was Kaliber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate your heritage..Iron City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate Donut Beer from Shenandoah Brewery :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. or I could make it fun for you and ask you to force yourself to drink Chimay

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why we can't give you nice things, Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw...c'mon. It ain't my fault I have lousy friends that won't drive me or let me crash at their place after drinking. I'm a responsible lightweight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Southern Tier Brewery - Unearthly IPA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Southern Tier produces some fine brews! The IPA is pretty good and I have a super huge spot in my heart for their Imperial Pumpking Ale. Unearthly is indeed on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once Upon a Vine sells the big bottles. Pretty much will only need the one, perma-smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're hard to come by on the east coast, but anything from New Belgium.

    ReplyDelete