Wednesday, March 9, 2011

G. Love said it best..."I like cold beverages."

Hey folks! Just a heads up, new posts will be coming soon. I'm stockpiling the beers and the notes and will be soon releasing my thoughts into the interwebs. I'm thinking about doing a run of "Versus" posts. Two beers of identical style and pitting them against one another to see who is left standing. Though, if both beers are consumed in the process it would seem there is no clear winner for the contestants. Pity, really.

Orrr...with March Madness quickly approaching and my general disinterest in all things basketball, how about a bracket style showdown? Granted, consuming a field of 64 beers would be a daunting (yet admirable) task. I'd have to break it down to the Super Sixteen or the Exceptional Eight...adjectives chosen wisely so that I may not have to deal with the wrath of some NCAA lawyer.

Thoughts? I'm open to them.

2 comments:

  1. Deadliest Warrior version of beers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! But don't be cranky when you come to work hung over...

    ReplyDelete