Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's a dirty job...

...and I'm up for the task! I say this now, having made the conscious decision to drink beer that I feel is pretty tasty, however, I am tasking myself with trying as many beers as one can possibly try and record my thoughts and feelings on said beers. It's going to be fun I think. I've never really put a critical tongue to beer before, usually it would fall into one of two categories; drink again or would rather not put that in my mouth again. I'll comment on label, color of the beer, mouthfeel, smell, etc. You know, the things that anyone reporting on beer would comment on.

I don't expect my ramblings to apply to everyone who reads this. Nor do I expect to impose my "beer will" on anyone. But if you feel inspired to try one (or all) of the beers I sample, let me know! I plan on having a list that spans multiple countries and covers as many beer types as possible. You can feel sorry for me whenever you want.

Make no bones about it...I will probably end up drinking a shitty beer or two.

2 comments:

  1. By suggesting you will probably drink a shitty beer or two implies that you intend to sample, oh let's say, something in the Budweiser genre??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told me there's a Kosch beer. Maybe for sweeps week we could both sample it.

    ReplyDelete