Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On the horizon!

I've got a slew of brews to taste and rate and I figured I'd put it in your hands as to which should be next! Novel, ain't it? So please, think long and hard about your choice and take a second to post it in the comments section and I will post in the order in which I get the suggestions. Your nominees are...

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Victory Yakima Glory
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Troegs The Mad Elf
Williamsburg Alewerks Coffee Stout
Gunniess Foreign Export Stout
Bell's 25th Anniversary Ale
Bell's Hell Hath No Fury Ale
New Holland Charkoota Rye
He'Brew Rejewventaor
Great Divide Rumble
Chimay Red, Blue, or White
21st Amendment Back in Black
Osker Blues Gubna
Osker Blues Old Chub

There are more to list, but I can't recall what they are off the top of my head. Yes! This list was generated entirely by memory! Let's have it folks...

4 comments: