Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ok ok, I get it.

All of you (9) have spoken loud and clear! And that message? There needs to be a rating system outside of my subjective (and oftentimes beautifully poetic) taste tests.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you the Little Boy Brew Mug-O-Meter!

Think of this as a supplement to my reviews. As always, your thoughts and comments are always welcome and encouraged! Let me know, my denizens of drink, how does this rate? Ohhh I can't ever pass up a pun.
Well, it's beer.

Ya know? I could pass on another.

Hmm...I'm down for the cause.

This beer comes with high regard.

Can I get this in an IV form?

1 comment:

  1. How about I do a Sweeps crossover/stunt. I give you the name of three gialli. You recommend beers simply based on the title. I watch those movies while drinking your recommendations and comment on the pairing.

    ReplyDelete